Breast Augmentation Beverly Hills – Los Angeles Ca | Saline and Silicone Breast Implants
During your consultation at Rodeo Drive Plastic Surgery, your plastic surgeon will examine you and discuss recommendations for implant and incision placement to yield the best results. We perform breast augmentation using both saline and silicone implants. The procedure is usually done as an outpatient, under general anesthesia administered by a physician anesthesiologist to minimize discomfort during the procedure. Most patients have very little pain following the surgery as well because long-acting local anesthetic is administered as part of the procedure. Most patients return to work about a week after surgery. There may be some bruising for a week or so and some swelling for a few weeks following surgery.
Women choose to have breast augmentation for different reasons. Some desire larger breasts. Others want to replace breast contour that is often lost during pregnancy. In the procedure, an implant is placed underneath the breast tissue. Sometimes it is placed under the chest muscles. The choice of implant position is based on the shape of your current breast, the amount of breast tissue and overall body size. Incisions are made in one of three locations: Under the nipple, under the breast or in the underarm. Again, the choice of incision position is based on current body and breast shape. Most of our breast augmentations use our “Silent Scar” technique to help hide the scar. You can read comprehensive information about breast enhancement at our Breast Augmentation Information Center including the latest information on silicone breast implants which were recently approved by the FDA
We want you to make an informed decision about your breast augmentation and we customize the procedure for your needs. To that end, here is what will happen during your consultation at Rodeo Drive Plastic Surgery:
- Your plastic surgeon will examine you and discuss recommendations for where to place the incision.
- We place implants either over the muscle or under the muscle, depending on your anatomy. We will discuss our suggestions based on your body type.
- We perform breast augmentation using both saline and silicone implants, and we will discuss the pros and cons of each for you.
- We will discuss the procedure in detail. It an outpatient surgery, under general anesthesia administered by a physician anesthesiologist to maximize your safety and comfort during the procedure.
- Most patients have very little pain following the surgery, because we use long-acting local anesthetic as part of the procedure.
- We will discuss your recovery. Most people return to work about a week after surgery.
- There may be some bruising for a week or so and some swelling for a few weeks following your procedure.
The Rodeo Drive Couture Breast Augmentation™
Breast augmentation is one of the most common plastic surgery procedures. It also has one of the highest patient satisfaction rates.
The Rodeo Drive Couture Breast Augmentation™ can greatly improve self-image and quality of life. Dr. Lloyd Krieger developed this unique approach to provide the most natural results for his patients.
He studied with Rodeo Drive style makers to better understand the natural breast shapes that fit best into clothing. Dr. Krieger works with your body type to give you the most natural results possible.
Dr. Krieger customizes each procedure. Working with you, he will recommend the appropriate style, size, shape and profile using silicone, saline or gummy bear implants. His technique also creates LOW PAIN and FAST RECOVERY.
Ideal Candidates for Breast Augmentation in Beverly Hills
- Larger breast size
- Fuller, rounder shape
- A lifted appearance
- Replacement of volume lost in pregnancy
- Improvement in symmetry
Rather than maintaining a fixed preference for placing implants either above or below the muscle, he customizes the approach to your specific needs. He also uses a variety of incision locations based on similar individualized considerations. Women who are self-conscious about small or overly asymmetric breasts usually find the procedure extremely gratifying. The same is true for women who lost volume following pregnancy.
During your consultation at Rodeo Drive Plastic Surgery, you will meet directly with our Medical Director Dr. Lloyd Krieger. Dr. Krieger will examine you and discuss your goals. That is why we spend so much time with our patients before surgery – we want you to make a fully informed decision.
Breast Augmentation Options to discuss before surgery
- The location for placement of the implants, over or below the muscle
- The type of implant to use – saline, silicone, or gummy bear implants
- Where to make the incision – under the breast, around the nipple, or in the underarm
Learn more about this procedure and other plastic surgery procedures at Rodeo Drive Plastic Surgery. Silicone breast implants and the new breast implant known as the gummy bear breast implant, which were recently approved for general usage by the FDA. You can find out more by visiting plasticsurgery.org.
History of Silicone Implants | Breast Implant Warranty | Breast Augmentation Prices | Cohesive Silicone Gel Implants | Implant Safety | Expectations | Clinical Study | Resources | Silicone Gel Filled Implants | Silent Scar | Silicone Implants | Saline Breast Implants