Breast Implant Warranty Information
Below are descriptions of the manufacturer warranties for breast implants. This applies to both saline breast implants and silicone breast implants. If you have any further questions about breast augmentation please call us at 310-550-6300.
Inamed Breast Implant Warranty
In addition to Inamed Lifetime Product Replacement coverage, as a recipient of certain Inamed saline and silicone filled breast implants you are automatically enrolled in our ConfidencePlus Warranty Program.
Lifetime Product Replacement
1. Automatically applies to all recipients of certain Inamed saline and silicone filled breast implant products
2. For the life of the patient, provides replacement product in the event of a confirmed deflation or rupture regardless of the age of the implant
3. At the request of your surgeon, allows for the exchange of implant styles and sizes for the replacement product subject to a charge for the difference between product list price if any
As a recipient of certain Inamed saline and silicone filled breast implants you are automatically enrolled in Inamed’s ConfidencePlus warranty program at no charge.
- 10 years of guaranteed financial assistance
- Up to $1200 in out-of-pocket expenses for surgical fees, operating room and anesthesia expenses not covered by insurance
- Silicone filled and saline filled breast implants covered
- Lifetime product replacement
- Automatic enrollment
- Non cancellable terms
Mentor Breast Implant Warranty
Lifetime Product Replacement Policy
- Automatically applies to all recipients of Mentor breast implant products.
- Provides that regardless of the age of the implant, when confirmed deflation or rupture occurs, you are eligible for 1 to 2 no-charge replacement breast implant products of any size in a similar style.
The Mentor Advantage Warranty
The Mentor Advantage is free of charge to all patients who are implanted with Mentor saline-filled and silicone-filled breast implant products.
- Lifetime product replacement policy
- 10 years and up to $1200 financial assistance for operating room, anesthesia, and surgical charges not covered by insurance
- Free contralateral (opposite side) implant replacement upon surgeon request
- Non-cancelable terms
Courtesy of Inamed, Inc. and Mentor, Inc.
Back to Breast Augmentation Page
History of Silicone Breast Implants | Breast Implant Warranty | Breast Augmentation Prices | Cohesive Silicone Gel Breast Implants
| Breast Implant Safety | Expectations | Clinical Study | Resources | Silicone Gel Filled Implants | Silent Scar | Silicone Breast Implants | Saline Breast Implants | Information | Breast Augmentation Surgery