The Rodeo Drive Plastic Surgery Patient Safety Program
At Rodeo Drive Plastic Surgery, patient safety is our number one priority. To make sure that we do everything possible to maintain patient safety, we have formalized our steps into The Rodeo Drive Plastic Surgery Patient Safety Program.
The Rodeo Drive Plastic Surgery Patient Safety Program includes these elements:
- We ask our patients to describe in detail any medical problems, medications they take, or previous surgeries. This allows us to understand any special needs of our patients.
- We send anyone with questionable or known medical problems to see a primary care physician or any necessary specialists prior to performing procedures.
- We use physician anesthesiologists for all procedures that require general anesthesia or deep sedation.
- We uphold the strictest hiring and educational criteria in our nursing staff to make certain patients are well cared for before, during, and after all procedures.
- We perform procedures in our state-of-the-art surgery center, which is fully certified by AAAHC and the Federal government (Medicare) to assure the highest standards in our patient care, medications, sterility, lighting, and equipment.
- We maintain a binding transfer agreement with Cedars Sinai Medical Center, should there be a need for hospital care following a procedure.
- We have the most modern monitoring and life-saving equipment on site.
- We provide detailed post-operative teaching (with written instructions) to our patients and their families or other caregivers, so they know what to expect and any problem signs following procedures.
- We have 24 hour physician coverage for emergencies following procedures.
The Rodeo Drive Plastic Surgery Patient Safety Program involves our patients, surgeons, anesthesiologists, nurses, staff, and patient families or other caregivers all working together toward a common goal: Assuring the safest possible surgical experience.
Contact our Beverly Hills plastic surgeon for more information.