Liposuction Beverly Hills Los Angeles CA
Considering liposuction in Beverly Hills or Los Angeles CA? Contact us today.
Liposuction is the most common plastic surgery procedure. The reason is simple: The results tend to be excellent, and many of us have body areas which we wish were thinner. Because this procedure is so common, and the techniques for performing it are changing quickly, Rodeo Drive Plastic Surgery has developed a specialized “center within a center” focusing solely on liposuction. LipoPlus combines state of the art equipment, specialized staff training, and advanced technology to create the best possible liposuction results and customized recovery programs. First Year of Your Diet in a Day™ provides appropriate candidates with remarkable body transformation.
View Liposuction Before and After Photos
Our medical director was recently selected to write the chapter on liposuction for the Handbook of Plastic Surgery.This important textbook was created to teach other plastic surgeons the most current and advanced techniques.
During the procedure, fluid is injected into the fat. This allows for easier sculpting of the tissues, and also introduces anesthetic and a medicine to constrict blood vessels to minimize bleeding. This technique is called tumescent liposuction. Multiple small incisions are made in areas of natural skin folds to minimize scarring, and small hollow tubes are inserted under the skin to suction out fat. At LipoPlus, we individualize our approach based on your needs. Some of these techniques include microliposuction, tumescent liposuction, ultrasound assisted-liposuction, and power-assisted liposuction. We are also pleased to offer liposculpture without anesthesia.
We customize your liposuction procedure so you will achieve the best results we can provide. To that end, we provide you with a comprehensive consultations prior to your procedure:
- Your plastic surgeon will examine you and discuss recommendations for the type of liposuction procedure and recovery program to yield the best results.
- The procedure is usually done as an outpatient, under general anesthesia or local anesthesia and sedation administered by a physician anesthesiologist to minimize discomfort during the procedure.
- Sometimes the procedure is done with no anesthesia at all, but always in the safety and comfort of our fully certified surgery center.
- Most patients have very little pain following the surgery because we administer long-acting local anesthetic as part of the procedure.
- Most patients return to work about a week or less after surgery.
- There may be some bruising for a week or so and some swelling for up to months following surgery.
- For more detailed information about having liposuction in Beverly Hills or Los Angeles CA contact us today.
If you have more questions on liposuction in Los Angeles, liposculpture, surgical techniques, surgical treatment, recovery period, candidates and more contact our Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon at 310.550.6300
Photo Disclaimer: Before & After photographs shown on this site are actual patients who have given permission to have their photos published. They are for illustrative purposes only. Individual results vary. Reputable surgeons do not guarantee outcomes and no prediction of outcome is implied. Individual healing characteristics and unexpected complications can affect the outcome of any surgery. For more information about liposuction click here.