Traveling for Plastic Surgery:
The Rodeo Drive Plastic Surgery Transformation Vacation™
Featured by the travel website iExplore as the world’s #1 destination for plastic surgery travel, we have many patients who visit us from out of town. Here are some recent examples:
Germany, Austria, Switzerland, France, Monaco, Italy, Germany, United Kingdom, Denmark, Russia, Croatia, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, United Arab Emirates, Egypt, Libya, New Zealand, Australia, Japan, China, Korea, Mongolia, Senegal, Ivory Coast, South Africa, Brazil, Guatemala, Mexico and Canada.
Arizona, Washington, Oregon, Alaska, Hawaii, Idaho, Utah, Nevada, New Mexico, Texas, Louisiana, Georgia, North Carolina, Mississippi, Alabama, Tennessee, Missouri, Florida, Illinois, Michigan, Minnesota, Wisconsin, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania and Massachusetts.
San Francisco, San Jose, Santa Clara, Redwood City, Palo Alto, Santa Rosa, Sacramento, Mendocino, Monterey, Modesto and drove to us from San Diego, Bakersfield, Fresno, Barstow, Riverside, Temecula, Palm Springs, Santa Barbara, San Luis Obispo and other points a several-hour drive away.
Famous Location. Famous Results.™
Actual patients, results may vary. See Our Results
The Rodeo Drive Plastic Surgery Visiting Patients Program includes several steps:
- First we have to decide if someone is a candidate for surgery. This is best accomplished in person by consulting with our surgeon. Sometimes we can schedule surgery on the same trip. Other times it works best to schedule a trip in the future for surgery. On occasion we use digital photos to begin the process, but we must always see our patients before the day we do a procedure.
- The post-surgery recuperation must be coordinated. Sometimes this means arranging a night or two at a specialized recovery center staffed by nurses. Other times it means booking a comfortable nearby hotel. Our staff has a lot of experience arranging this around different needs and tastes, so we make this step quite easy.
- We must plan how long to stay in town after surgery. This varies by the procedure performed and the person’s age and other factors. For people flying into town this is usually between five and fourteen days.
- We must arrange for any necessary lab work to be done prior to surgery. Sometimes it is easiest to do this at home, or we often do it here in Beverly Hills.
- We take extra time educating traveling patients about the nature of their recovery including how long to take off from work, what to expect in terms of body changes and reaction to surgery, and when to resume various activities. This works to minimize surprises upon returning home.
- We ask our traveling patients to have access to a family doctor at home, so if something needs evaluation they have someone to visit and with whom our surgeon can speak.
- We encourage our traveling patients to plan on doing some non-strenuous activities while in town. Having fun helps recovery go faster and easier. Our staff works as a concierge to make plans for restaurants, daytime activities, and shopping so the trip becomes a vacation as well as a surgery experience. Read about suggested Southern California attractions and suggested Los Angeles restaurants.
- We are pleased to have made arrangements with select hotels to provide discounted rates for our many patients visiting us from out of town. Read more about our hotels for patients.
The Rodeo Drive Plastic Surgery Transformation Vacation™ works to give our traveling patients the safest possible experience – while also showing them a good time as our out-of-town guests. For more information, please see recent the media reports about our approach to plastic surgery travel.